Group Safety Training and Live Presentations
If you want to empower the team that works for you, we have several types of live events that will give them the knowledge, tools and resources to keep them safe at work and on the road.
Wait for Tragedy or Be Proactive? An Investment That’ll Empower Your Team!
Most companies come to us after experiencing an employee being assaulted while at work or commuting, and some have sought safety training after having an employee respond inappropriately to a perceived threat. Will you wait for tragedy or be proactive about the safety of your employees?
We have trained the security directors, staff and employees of large corporations and taught their employees how to preemptively act to avoid an attack. For example, a common unknown is that body language is over 95% of communication and criminals target certain individuals based on their body language. We teach tactics to avoid being a victim and we recognize that you are your own first responder. Why? The average violent encounter is over in nine seconds while the national average for law enforcement response is 10-15 minutes.
That is just one simple mindset shift that once implemented can make all the difference. Our training promotes a collaborative team environment and is full of information that can be put into action immediately by your employees. Our training is proactive, protective and empowering. Our audience really enjoys the experience and we continue to receive very high feedback ratings from our LIVE presentations!
WHAT YOUR TEAM WILL LEARN
Pretty Loaded personal safety training classes include some role-play, live demonstrations and audience participation, including verbal defenses, predator techniques and several effective Krav-Maga self-defense techniques.
• Tips for business travel including hotel safety and blending in
• Realities of violence and statistics relating to violence
• The denial mindset and its dangers
• Why violence seems to be more and more prevalent
• Situational Awareness skills to navigate your surroundings
• Learn power tactics against being targeted
• Verbal defense commands
• Active shooter situation
• Tips on parking lots, running paths, buildings, and stairwells
• Predator mindset and body language
• Psychological escalation in stress levels
• Physiologic (fight or flight) response to stress
• Pros and cons of hardware self-defense options
• Intro to Krav-Maga self-defense
Interested in Safety Training for Your Group?
Our schedule is filling up fast! If you are interested in scheduling the Pretty Loaded team to deliver our unique and empowering training experience at your organization, please fill out the request form below. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your specific areas of training interest. Please note: We are only accepting requests that originate from this form, so please do not request training through phone calls or emails. Thank you!
Pretty Loaded LIVE Pricing Structure
- 20-70 people: $100 per person
- 71-100 people: $90 per person
- 101-125 people: $80 per person
- 126-150 people: $70 per person
- 150-175 people: $60 per person
- 176-201 people: $50 per person
- 200+ people: Please inquire about special pricing for large groups
*Investment includes a folder for each attendee containing additional life-saving information and a Pretty Loaded pen.
*Training presenter travel expenses will be billed separately.
Pretty Loaded gave an informative program and demonstration on situational awareness and personal security for business travelers at our Leadership Conference. Their program was highly rated and created a buzz of conversation among our attendees.Tim Rasmussen, MDU Resources